PROJECTS THAT REQUIRE ATTENTION!!!
- The illumination of Victoria Street, so far only one module has been completed, The Railway Station. The rest of the layout still resides in the dark ages.
- The animation of the crossing gates.
- The construction of several other classes of Melbourne trams, these will include the W2, X2, VR, PCC 1041 and a Z1/3, plus the reworking/painting of several existing models with the correct decals and the installation of DCC friendly lighting.
- The construction of 2 to 3 more modules featuring back scenes such as residential, educational, and industrial to compliment the current retail, recreational and railway aspects, all with simple trackage to offer longer operational running.
- The updating of the track wiring for DCC, and the elimination of terminal strips in favour of plugs and sockets.
As shade of film noir.
Now in living colour,
and at the other end of the 'only' lit module.
From under the wires,